Friday, January 11, 2013

❦ ✞ P E A C E O N E A R T H ✞ ❦

( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ ) I apologize for being gone for s0o long due to the new year, my own busy life, and crazy past few weeks it's been. I hope you all had a terrific christmas and, new year. "...how time flies for all of us uhhhha!" Well, i hope you can all forgive me and, enjoy my new and improved page. Now let's enjoy & pray 2013 will bring us happiness and, more joy all around. Love ya'll!!
 ( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ̲̅]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ )

  For the first time in a LONG TIME after it's been such a chilly winter season, i was happy to feel the sun again hitting against my face and, the warmth on my skin. Spring is around the corner and, i can't wait until it comes. ღ ღ ღ woot!

across the meadow. . ☂
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love this casual yet cool outfit! I'm especially digging your leather moto jacket--it's always such a cool wardrobe staple! :)

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sabrina your so sweet and, thank you so much for those thoughtful words!

      xo,

      Lauren

      Delete
  2. really enjoyed all your photos.. you are so adorable!! ^ ^

    ReplyDelete