Saturday, June 29, 2013

The Sun Is Finally Coming Out ... In Jersey



1.Steve Madden Spiked Studded Clutch
2. Charming Charlie Tortoise Watch
3. Madden Girl Combat Boots
 
 
I'm so excited for the weekend to be here and show off my outfit & accessories! The time where I can enjoy the 4th of July sales as they are going outrageous everywhere ... I can't wait to hit the stores and, grab what I can.
 
I finally get to celebrate the holiday seeing the fireworks by the beach and, spend it with family & friends and, just have a good time for once. Relaxing and, not think of anything else but my time of fun and, being with my loved ones. If it get's very hot, I may change into my beach outfit depending if the weather changes due to so much rain we been having. The weather is no longer cold. It's officially warm as heck in Jersey and, we been getting periods of rain here and there but hopefully it won't change. As it gets much warmer, I jump right into my beach-wearing-dresses. It changes depending on my mood. Overall, I can't wait to start my holiday with some good ol' fashion fuN and, with all my loves ones.
 
What are your plans this holiday?  Unfortunately, the 4th of july won't be here until Thursday but it's a good start to plan your shopping spree and preparing for everything.
 
1.
2.           
3.          


8 comments:

  1. Thank you Becky, your so sweet :) Definitely sounds good. Hit me up anytime!

    xx,

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post.
    Following you now!

    hope you visit my blog & follow too if you like :)
    BlogLovin' | BreezeyBee Blog | Facebook | Twitter
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lots BreezeyBee! I'll definitely follow your page and, be inspired. :)

    xx,

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your stuff :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thanx Putri, your so sweet! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style!

    I'm following you

    http://bababoomm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bag ! X

    http://flydp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete