Saturday, July 6, 2013

Outfit Of The Day

 
 


Khol's Semi Casual Dress for $5!
 Steve Madden Clutch
Michael Kors Watch
Wet Seal Bracelet
Crown Vintage Mini Wedge Black Leather Flats
 
Hiiiiii my loves ♡! Welcome back to my page! I wanted to share my new outfit of the day. A casual but, awesome friday brunch with a friend for sushi ^-^ Haven't had any in s0o long I couldn't wait to dig into that munchy goodness hehe. . Today was such a muggy warm day. It definitely felt like beach weather but, we didn't feel like going so we both decided to enjoy the company of two good friends spending a casual lunch and doing our photoshoots afterwards. I felt like getting away with a semi casual dress with my favorite mini wedge black leather shoes which I truly adore. I hope you enjoy!

Come say hi and, follow me (www.lmchu225.blogspot.com)

 ♡borntoglam
 
 
















2 comments:

  1. zuuRich> Thank you, you are so sweet. I'll definitely follow your page. Feel free to stop by my page again. Love to hear from you. ^_^

    Thank you lovely!
    xo,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete